By Nwankwo, Grace Chinasa
Water, if we all start to think about it, we would find out that it is the most essential life giving resources – every animal, every plant and every human drink water. Water is essential to human living, this is why Red Explorer seeks to educate her readers, today, the benefits of drinking well treated water:
1) Water helps in transporting oxygen to different parts of the body. This is why a lack of water can cause a shortage of proper oxygen supply, causing you to have low energy. Do not forget that Our blood constitutes more than 90% water.
2) Drinking water can keep the mouth clean and prevent bad breath. One of those ways to prevent or reduce mouth odour and bad breadth entirely is by drinking clean water.
3) A benefit of drinking water is that water helps keep our mouth, nose, and eyes moist, which prevents unwanted friction by keeping them all lubricated.
4) Drinking water makes you look younger. Drinking water can make your skin cells healthier and plump. It is known to minimize premature wrinkles that would fight quick ageing. It can also flush out the toxins that dull one’s face and ensure a healthy glow. Adding a dash of lemon into your water can add vitamin C to your intake and further boost your skin health.
5) Through drinking of clean water, unwanted wastes are flushed out of the body system through sweat, urine and faeces. This helps keep your kidneys healthy and your immune system strong.
Images credit: health.havard.edu and healthline.com